Swarovski January Sale 2014
It's that time of year that all Swarovski fans and collectors love - the Swarovski January sale!! Arguably the biggest and best sale of the year you will find a terrific amount of bargains with up to 50% off, from jewellery to ornaments and everything in between.
The Main Event
The Swarovski January sale online is the highlight of my year. It's a way for Swarovski to clear some space in the showroom for some new pieces as the Spring/Summer 2014 range will soon be unveiled.
As with all sales, clearance stocks are limited and are available on a first-come first-served basis. The best bargains at the best prices will be found earlier on in the sale, and from previous experience will be snapped up very quickly by avid collectors. The official end-date for the Swarovski Sale 2014 is 26th January 2014, though the best baragins will be snapped up by the end of 2013 no doubt.
Click here to check out the January sale at Swarovski. Remember there's free standard UK delivery with orders over £60 and you can also request a free gift bag and greetings card at the checkout too.
Other Swarovski Sales
Over the last few years I've steadily been adding new retailers that are authorised stockists of Swarovski. As such, many of these are also clearing some space in their showrooms for the new 2014 range and are also having a January sale. Here's my run down of who's got what and what to expect.
- David Shuttle are offering up to 50% off a selection of clearance items including both decorative ornaments and jewellery. Look for their link on their website to their "Swarovski Outlet".
- Ernest Jones have around 50 Swarovski jewellery pieces on sale as part of their January sale though I did notice most were out of stock already. There are still some bargains available though with massive savings of up to 50%.
- F Hinds are offering selected Swarovski jewellery at discounts of up to 20% in their January sale. A handful of collectable ornaments are also on sale too.
- Goldsmiths are offering a handful of Swarovski sale jewellery pieces with savings of up to 30%.
- Harrods are running a "There Is Only On Sale" event and whilst there's plenty of gorgeous products included in it, I couldn't see much Swarovski crystal reduced. The pieces that are tend to be jewellery and are up to 50% off.
- H Samuel are offering selected Swarovski collectables at discounts of up to 40% in their January sale. There's over 100 items on offer right now.
- House of Fraser are offering savings of up to 50% in their January sale which includes a few Swarovski pieces.
- The Jewel Hut are running an "up to 50% off" January sale that includes a handful of Swarovski pendants, rings, and charms. The savings on these appear to be up to 35% off the RRP.
- Cohen & Massias don't appear to have a January sale but their prices are already great value which could explain why. Based in Gibraltar their Swarovski crystal prices are typically up to 20% cheaper than those found on the high street in the UK.
- John Greed Jewellery are running an "up to 75% off outlet" sale across selected jewellery collections but it doesn't appear to include any Swarovski products.
- Market Cross Jewellers don't appear to be running a January sale (or at least not yet anyway).
Hoped for a Different Christmas Present?
Did you have your eye on a stunning piece of jewellery or an intricate ornament only for Santa to get the wrong thing? Perhaps Santa didn't get the right thing or worse still perhaps Santa bought you a novelty Christmas jumper instead of some gorgeous Swarovski crystal (argh, the horror!).
If you've got some unwanted Christmas gifts why not list them on eBay? There are loads of people in the same position as you who feel your Christmas gifts could be given a better home. What's more, the money you make from selling your unwanted Christmas gifts could be used to buy a Swarovski crystal gift you really do want.
This article was published on Thursday 26th December 2013 and any products or offers featured in it may be unavailable now. Where prices are mentioned, these may have since changed from when this article was originally written.
Comments From Other Readers
I'd love to know what you think about this blog post. Just post your thoughts below to share them with other Gifts of Crystal readers.
You May Be Interested In These Gifts
You may want to take a look at these popular items on Gifts of Crystal right now.
Compliment any look with this delightful watch from Swarovski
Add glamour to everyday life with this stunning watch
A delightful watch designed with glamour in mind
A beautiful watch suitable for day or evening wear
A formal piece for day, evening or occasion wear
A dazzling way to add crystals to your look
A glamorous piece designed with elegance in mind
A beautifully designed watch for a feminine look